they solisiciated my buisness used cheap mexican laboures did mediocre work my insurance company paid them now a year and a half later these people has put a lien on my house dealing with this company has been a nightmare i would not recomend this companmy worst enemy *** *** *** *** *** liars liers liers liers conmen conmen do not do biusness *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Roofmax. The most disappointing about a product or service at Roofmax was i hated it Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Roofmax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Roofmax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Roofmax?

Comments